Sunday, September 02, 2012

Cuevas del Drach

          Went over to Cuevas del Drach, which I think translates to something like 'Caves of the Dragon' or 'Dragon Caves' These caves are in Porto Cristo, they are one of the deepest caves in Europe with an underground lake. I've never been to anything like this before, so thought I would see what they are like. 
The only thing I was disappointed by was the fact no-one was allowed to take photos inside. They had guards every few steps telling people to put their cameras away and turn them off.
Regardless of this I had to try and snap a few photos. I tried my best, here's probably the best two photos of inside the caves that I managed to take.


I put the flash on for this one, fuck the rules & fuck the fonz because he thinks hes fucking cooler than me.

Town Clock of Porto Cristo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top